- An initial reservation can be made by telephone or online booking form and will be
held for 7 days. Completion and return of a booking form and full deposit or payment
as appropriate must then confirm this. Bookings made for mid and high season will
normally only be accepted for complete weeks.
- A 25% deposit is required with the completed booking form.
Confirmation of booking will normally be sent within seven days of receipt of deposit.
Once the booking is confirmed, the deposit will be non-refundable but will be
deducted from the full rental amount due. A refundable security deposit of $400 / £300 to
cover any breakage or damage whilst staying in the holiday home. The security deposit will be returned to you within a few weeks of your departure and a deduction will only be made in the unlikely event of any accidental damage including stains, brekages and lost / removed items.
BALANCE OF PAYMENT
- The balance of the cost is to be paid no later than 8 weeks before the departure date.
When a booking is made within 8 weeks of the departure date payment in full must
accompany the booking form. Key collection details will be sent to you after full
payment has been received.
The owners reserve the right to cancel the booking if payment is not received by the
- The client may cancel the booking at any time after it has been confirmed.
Cancellation must be made in writing. The following cancellation charges will apply:
A.) More than eight weeks before arrival - deposit forfeited.
B.) Between four and eight weeks before arrival - 50% of total cost forfeited.
C.) Less than 4 weeks before arrival - 100% of total cost forfeited.
If through circumstances beyond our control, it is necessary for us to cancel (which
would be wholly exceptional) we will refund any monies paid, without interest or
- Florida state law prohibits subletting, sharing or assigning. The home is licenced for a maximum occupancy of 10 persons. Therefore only those
persons named on the booking form are allowed to stay in the house, any persons
not shown on the booking form will be asked to leave.
- The rental commences at 4.00pm on the day of your arrival and ceases at 11.00am
on the day of your departure. The property will be cleaned before your arrival and
again on your departure. All rentals are inclusive of electricity, water and local sales
taxes. A telephone is available for your use in the villa, with local calls being free of
charge, but you will need a credit card for long distance or international calls.
- If pool heat is required, this should be requested at the time of booking. There is an
additional charge and this must be paid with the final balance.
- No inventory items must be removed from the house. This includes linens and
towels. Any breakages must be reported to the management company immediately.
- Clients are recommended to take out adequate holiday insurance to cover
eventualities such as cancellation, accident, sickness and damage.
- The owners or owners agent do not accept liability whatsoever for death, personal
injury, accidents, loss or damage to persons or personal effects however caused as a
result of the use of the villa or pool. It is the responsibility of an adult member of the
party to ensure that children are always properly supervised when in the pool and
surrounding area. Please bear in mind that the villa is situated on a development of
both residential and vacation homes. Therefore the owners or owner's agent cannot
be held responsible for any ongoing construction or alterations to existing houses or
any noise as a result thereof on or around the housing development.
COMPLAINTS OR DISATISFACTION
- In the unlikely event of a complaint during your stay please contact the management
company. If the matter is not resolved the customer must follow up the complaint in
writing within 14 days of the end of the rental period. If the problem has not been
reported as detailed then the owner cannot be held responsible.
- The owners or owners agent cannot accept, be responsible for or be liable in respect
of loss, damage or changes caused by force majeure (e.g. strikes, floods, closure of
airports, weather conditions or other events beyond our control.
NO SMOKING AND NO PETS POLICY
- Please note the owners do not allow smoking or pets inside the property. Many guests insist that the villa has been smoke and pet free and may ask to be placed in an alternative home if the home smells of smoke or has pet hair, particularly if they have allergies. Cleaning of soft furnishings and carperts to remove smoke odour and pet hair is very costly. Therefore the owners have a strict non-smoking, no pets policy; any guests found to be in breach of this policy will be asked to leave immediately without refund and security deposit withheld to cover any necessary cleaning.
Villa details: Back to our Orlando Holiday Home page, visit our villa photos page, view our availability calendar, guest comments and rates, or complete our enquiry form.
Check out our information on Disney World & Orlando theme parks, other Florida attractions, Orlando nightlife, Orlando shopping & restaurants and Orlando golf.
Planning your stay: Check out our information on Flights to Orlando & Car Hire, Florida Theme Park Tickets, US custom regulations and Florida Weather.